Month: March 2013

The Conversion Conundrum

March 14, 2013 ark-com

Compared to other online marketing tactics website optimisation is probably the hardest to deliver successfully. For instance let’s consider the more commonly used strategy for traffic building, Google Search Engine Optimisation (SEO). There are pages and pages of content from even Google themselves on what to do and specifically what to avoid in this space. […]

Tags:

Remarketing with Google Analytics

March 7, 2013 ark-com

Life would be so much easier if everyone who visited your website did exactly what you wanted. But of course they don’t. And if you own an e-commerce store then the proportions can look quite scary. For instance think 3% do what you are aiming to achieve leaving the remaining 97% to slip through your […]

Tags: