We were 20 minutes into the Website Marketing group coaching call when things really started to get interesting.
|It was Thursday afternoon and I had just finished a short presentation on search engine optimisation. It complimented the 12 page PDF report the group had received by email on Wednesday and allowed anyone who had questions so far to have them clarified.
This ended the time for theory – now for some practical implementation of all this new knowledge.
I closed down the MS Power Point presentation on my laptop and pointed my web browser to the home page of one of our members. (Through the use of some snazzy screen sharing technology supplied free with the course everybody else saw in front of them the same website.)
To start us off this member gave us some background on their business, their website goals and what changes they wanted to achieve.
OK – now to the task at hand. First up was improving their search rankings.
For ten minutes I took them from the Google search results screen back to their own pages – flitting between the two as we tracked search results for keywords that were important for this business.
We visited competing sites that were ranking higher than them to find out why this was the case. I made some suggestions on alterations that would move their rankings higher.
Then I switched from my browser to show the team a free desktop software application I frequently use – easily found on the internet – that helped us in this case see how hard it would be to rank higher than competitor sites.
Within seconds the results revealed a great opportunity was there for the taking.
“Really good opportunity to hear from a range of people about how they make their websites work – and to receive practical information and tips for our site. Even a few small changes will make a big difference to our site. I have found it incredibly valuable to know about all the additional tools available through google in particular that I didn’t even know existed. The half hour call-in was very helpful.”
"The course has been very illuminating to me thus far, Chris’s clear and
pragmatic consultation, and the shared experiences of other members of
the class, is equipping me with vital knowledge and improvements that I
can implement on our site instantaneoulsy, with a minimum of fuss."
“As a relative new comer to the world of the e-marketing, I have
appreciated the time that Chris has taken to step me through the key points in simple, plain English, steps. The systems and tools that he uses make it easy for me to be a part of what he is doing, remotely. My web site developer was so enthused by what Chris is presenting that she too has signed up and is loving his work.”
|So that was me and my experience focusing in on the problem for this member – now for the interesting part – how the group as a whole could help.
I posed the question – what would you type into Google to find these services?
A flurry of new keyword options came across the call – many of which were valid new search terms never considered before by this member.
Then we dug a bit deeper.
What would be important to members when buying a service like this?
Back came opinions from members that were actually target prospects for this business. As luck would have it some had recently completed a purchase similar to this and could relate exactly what was going through their mind during the sale process.
The member’s website content was covered too. The group told him what was missing and how much emphasis should be placed on what was there.
Once we were finished there was a long list of new ideas for this member to take away and immediately implement. (Thankfully both the audio and video of the call was recorded and supplied back on CD for him to refer to later on.)
Would you like to receive information like this in this way for your website?
Yes clients did and still do come to us wanting our small team to take control of the lead generation success of their website from strategy plans to actual implementation. They pick us to do all the work for them so they can just sit back and enjoy the benefits each month – here’s a list of clients for you to peruse.
Before this coaching program started we couldn’t help you if you wanted to do some of the work yourself – we weren’t set up that way and frankly didn’t have the capability to cost effectively deliver the advice required.
Well things have now changed.
It all started a while back with me joining a few coaching programs myself that were delivered by other online marketers overseas. (We now subscribe to over a dozen paid services just to keep up to date with the latest learnings.) I learnt a lot by being a user – I experienced what worked and more importantly what didn’t when it came to receiving hard core practical marketing information to implement.
All this got me wondering – wouldn’t it be ideal if I could create a cost effective service where I could pass on my internet marketing secrets to others spread around New Zealand and virtually coach them to success?
Well it’s been a few months in the making but I am now ready to launch.
Here’s how I plan to coach you in the secrets I know: –
|Online marketing is a complex and incredibly detailed area – so part of the challenge here is for me to provide some structure around it to help you get to grips with the key principles quickly and easily to enable you to achieve some wins early on.
To help I have condensed things down into five areas that we will cover – one per month – first as an overview and then in progressively more detail during our session times – (I’ll use case studies a lot to get the information across).
Here are the five:-
Just to spice up your interest on the actual detail that will be covered – the other night I sat down and took just 5 minutes to jot down some of the detailed tactical content I want to cover – here’s what I came up with.
- Single step and two step online lead generation – which of these tried and tested online lead formulas would be best for your business with case studies on each for you to see them in action.
- Prospect lead generation for the service industry – what are the proven lead generation strategies on offer.
- Email marketing – how the new legislation affects New Zealand website marketers – what to do to ensure your website and email communications are compliant.
- How poor website navigation and web page interlinking can unnecessarily hold you back when looking for high search engine rankings
- E-commerce website optimisation – what are the industry benchmarks for e-commerce success.
- Where are the common gaps buyers find in e-commerce shopping carts and how to ensure they are plugged tight on your site.
- What are the key online marketing activities e-commerce marketers use and which ones provide the best return for the time and money invested.
- Setting up your AdWords campaign for the first time – what are the key elements and how best to organise them.
- Which of the four lines of AdWords text is frequently responsible for making or breaking an AdWords campaign
- How to manage your AdWords campaign using a free software tool that can literally save you hours when compared to the standard web interface Google provides you.
- The key points of Search Engine Optimisation – yes it’s a science, just not rocket related – and how to have the maximum impact with minimum effort
- Building inbound links into your site – how to find out how many you have and why improving this statistic is so important
- Hits, visits , page views, bounce rates – what website statistics actually mean and more importantly which ones matter when building a website for lead generation purposes.
- Accessing website analytics tools – how to access effective website analytics tools for no cost and then properly configure them to reveal the most information in the shortest of time.
- Landing pages – what classifies a webpage as one and why they end up as the most important pages on your website
- The key landing page design elements – which parts have the greatest impact when it comes to convincing prospects to sign up.
- Landing page copy – an easy to use formula that will have you creating persuading copy in minutes.
- Prospect follow up – OK so you now have a torrent of online leads coming in – how to keep up by putting your follow up process on autopilot
I’ll be frank – this program is not for everyone.
It is for those willing to try things and make some positive changes to their website. It’s not for those content to sit back and absorb everything while expecting things to magically change without someone actually having to do something. (And yes for those that want it our team can step in and help where needed – extra fees will apply.)
Here’s how you will receive the content
There are three different ways you can receive this content – Silver, Gold and Gold +
Here’s a table of what each includes:
Pricing Schedule For Permission Website Marketing Coaching
|As at January 08||Monthly Plans|
|Printed Newsletter subscription|
|Printed Monthly Newsletter On Website Marketing – Value $30.00|
|Our Monthly Online Marketing Training Module|
|Training documentation on one area of online marketing – Value $75|
|Self running presentation supporting the training documentation – Value $35|
|Our Monthly Teleconference Module|
|One hour teleconference – Value $85|
|MP3 recording of the teleconference – Value $25|
|Monthly Access To Our Coaching Support Website|
|Unlimited access to the restricted access forum – Value $20|
|Access to online archive of newsletters – Value $35|
|Access to online archive of documentation and supporting presentations – Value $55|
|Access to online archive of teleconference recordings – Value $70|
|Our Monthly Tele-coaching Module|
|Thirty minute monthly tele-coaching call – Value $125|
|MP3 of the coaching call – Value $25|
|Total Monthly Value||$160||$430||$580|
|Monthly Coaching Fee – prices are plus GST||$47||$93||$167|
|First month introduction price – prices are plus GST||$5.95||$5.95||$100.00|
|Welcome Pack Value||$250||$250||$250|
|Welcome Pack Fee For First Subscriptions||FREE||FREE||FREE|
To Purchase Silver Plan
To Purchase Gold Plan
To Purchase Gold + Plan
Click here to join us and be part of our group.
You may be thinking how can I be sure if these fees are justified?
I want to remove all the guess work.
Therefore for the Silver and Gold programs you can access all the content for the first month at a highly discounted fee of $5.95 plus GST. For Gold + members the first month’s introduction fee is $100 plus GST
After this first month we will check with you before continuing your subscription and the regular program price.
This ongoing fee will remain at this rate for the life of your membership even when the price rises proposed have been implemented. Remember you can cancel membership to this group at any time. However if you choose to come back at a later stage you will pay the rates current at that time.
Plus receive a FREE Quick Start Website Marketing Welcome Pack with Your New Subscription – Worth $250.00
Even with you joining at your highly reduced rates you still qualify to receive our comprehensive welcome pack.
Your pack will include: –
- Copies of the last two month’s of our printed newsletter – Value $60.00
- CD Rom self-running presentation on The Fundamentals of Google AdWords. $75
- CD Rom copy of the previous month’s online marketing training module including the self running presentation and the PDF notes. Value $110
- Your own copy of the Unsolicited Elecronic Messages Act 2007 – Value $5.00
Total Value $250.00
Go here now to ensure your place
Here’s my no quibble guarantee
This coaching program comes with the standard Permission NZ Ltd satisfaction guarantee.
If you are not completely satisfied with the content or service you receive from my company then you can call on our 100% satisfaction no quibble guarantee. Basically if you are not happy – you don’t pay and in this case you get to keep all the content you have received to date.
So why isn’t all this stuff free?
You may be aware that I ran an online survey with my prospects and customers about this service before starting things off.
Some of the feedback I received has been put directly into this program (for instance the free trial component). Other comments expressed concern that while this content should be created, I should make it freely available.
I thought long and hard about delivering the “free option”.
I too have listened in on “free content” – reports, webinars and recorded seminars that have all been sent to me under the promise of being great content. It never was that great.
The information was never complete – there was always the promise of getting all the true facts once you had – gone to the paid seminar, purchased the complete report or engaged with the full service consulting service.
The illusion of free content is ever present on the Internet – especially when it comes to website marketing expertise.
I didn’t want this content to need any extra financial commitment by you to make it work – hence its cost.
And if the opportunity that remains unlocked on your website doesn’t justify the proposed fees then sorry but again this course isn’t for you.
So there you have it.
Register today if you are keen to join us.
All the best
Permission NZ Ltd
09 623 6575
P.S The status quo is always appealing. But what about if your website gave you just one more lead today than it did yesterday? What would that be worth?
P.P.S I personally guarantee that by following the steps we will cover in this course you will get results. So fill in the form today and grab your space before all are gone.