This month’s group customer conference call was all about how to use Google Analytics to “track the scent” of your website visitors as they move through your website from page to page.
Here’s a quick list of what we covered during our 45 minute call:
- What’s new in online marketing and worth your attention
- The three issues that “scent tracking” can solve
- Quick recap – finding where these visitors were before they arrived.
- Quick recap – the first page they viewed – it may not be the homepage
- Scent tracking Google Analytics report #1 – pros and cons
- Scent tracking Google Analytics report #2 – pros and cons
- Scent tracking for the mobile audience
- When things get tricky and some Google Analytics customisation that may help